June 5, 2012

Campari cocktail

Campari cocktail


I have the best drink you have to try. That is if you like bitter finishes and drinks with a bit of bite. I'm dedicating this to a good friend in Leuven. I think they would appreciate this just as much as a kir. Maybe, now I can convince said friend to return to the blogging world. Because I do miss you. 


Campari cocktail
Yield: 1 cocktail, served in a martini glass. 

2 oz Campari
2 tbsp Grand Marnier
an orange peel as garnish
ice and cocktail shaker

Directions:
Fill a martini glass with ice and water and set aside. Pour the Campari and Grand Marnier in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until your hands are frozen and the ice sounds like it's broken up a bit. Pour out the water in the martini glass and strain the contents of the cocktail shaker into the chilled martini glass. Garnish with an orange peel and serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment