1 clove garlic, whole
2 cups white beans, cooked, drained and set aside. Reserve 1/4 c of the cooking liquid, the rest can be used as a broth. Alternatively use 1 16 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed, and set aside 1/4 cup water
3 T tahini
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp salt
1/4 parsley, whole leaves
3 T or more olive oil
- In a large food processor with mixing blades in place, pulse garlic until finely minced.
- Next add in white beans and 1/4 cup of reserved cooking liquid or water and pulse for 3 seconds.
- Add in tahini and salt and continue to mix about 5-10 seconds.
- Pour in olive oil through liquid spout until creamy.
- Next add in lemon juice and parsley, continue mixing about 10 seconds. Adjust seasonings as necessary.