March 21, 2012

Groot Begijnhof in Leuven

It seems like whenever I have something more important to do, blogging almost always takes precedence (hmm yes my creative outlet). But I have much better pictures to share, and I can say that they are better and artsy because I did not take them. Traveling or go anywhere with someone that has just discovered their love of photography is annoying, until you get to see the pics.

Plus spring is now upon us! Students are looking smarter, terraces are beginning to fill up, days are becoming sunnier. These were taken in and around the Groot Begijnhof in Leuven.

Bloom Road Window Tile Flower Well

2 comments:

  1. These are the cobblestones where I grew up, where I'd kick my football around. Every few months, I'd spend a week camping at my grandmother's house, in the shadow of the houses of 't Groot Begijnhof.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete