1-2 cups elbow macaroniDirections:
3 T all purpose flour
1.5-2 cups milk, divided
2 T butter
2 cups grated cheese (fontina, or cheddar, or something else)
1. Start boiling water for the macaroni in a large pot.
2. Meanwhile dissolve 3 tbsps flour in half of the milk.
3. Begin heating up the remaining milk in a medium size saucepan over medium heat. Add in the butter along with the flour/milk mixture. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper.
4. Keep the mixture from boiling. Add in the cheeses and stir until you get a creamy sauce.
5. Once the water for the macaroni boils, add the macaroni and cook according to package directions. Five minutes before the macaroni is done cooking, add in chopped broccoli and let it cook. Drain everything and toss with the cheese sauce.